04 PRAVACY POLICY
14. Data TransferWEBMASTER
Considering it engages in global businesses, MYCOSMETIC.MY may provide or transfer your information to the companies located in other countries to administer and/or operate certain functions or services on our behalf. For the places where the personal information is transmitted, retained or processed, MYCOSMETIC.MY takes reasonable measures for protecting that personal information.
13. How We Share Your Personal InformationWEBMASTER
MYCOSMETIC.MY may share your personal information with companies that perform services for us, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail, e-mails and SMS, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service. MYCOSMETIC.MY will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by all third parties in accordance with this policy. We will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent. Should MYCOSMETIC.MY enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners MYCOSMETIC.MY may share de-identified information (i.e., information that is not directly connected to your name) in the following circumstances in addition to those identified above:
- Aggregate information: We may share de-identified aggregate information about our customers with advertisers and marketing partners.
- Behavioral-based advertising: A third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website and other websites so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites.
12. How We Use Your Personal InformationWEBMASTER
MYCOSMETIC.MY primarily uses the personal information that it collects to provide you with products, information, and services. We may also use your information to track your purchase history and to contact you for account and promotional purposes. You must create a registration profile in order to make a purchase on our website. We may also use your personal information for other legitimate business purposes, including to detect and to prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us and to maintain business records.
11. What We CollectWEBMASTER
The following are examples of the personal information that we collect:
- Essential : First Name, Last Name, Email address
- Optional : Mobile number, Address
In addition to the above, we may collect information automatically about your activities on our websites, such as cookies*, IP addresses, visit history, service history, and unauthorized use history. We will retain your information for a reasonable period, until you request otherwise, and/or as long as the law requires.